Here is the first page of a sales letter that can be used with this item.
“[prospects first name], What’s the Catch? Why am I giving You a Free [insert your free offer or gift with action] with No Strings Attached?”
I know it may seem hard to believe. I’d be thinking, “What’s the catch?” There are actually two reasons why I sent you this letter and am offering you a free gift:
- I have something very important to tell you and I thought this would get your attention.
- I really am going to give you a free [gift, appointment, etc]. I thought a great way to meet you would be to offer you a free gift.
My name is [your name], owner of [your company] and I can [your benefit (cut costs, boost sales, etc)]
About now you’re probably asking yourself why in the world I am sending you this letter. It’s really very simple. Once you know about us and [what you offer]… and once you talk with one of our team members at the show and find out that each and every one is totally committed to Make-You-Happy, you’ll want to become a lifetime friend and client.
[Your Company] is the Answer for all Your [Your solution]
Service --- Selection --- Price
[prospects] like you have been getting their [your product or service] from us for XX years. Here’s just 3 reasons why they keep coming back.
- Get Everything You Need for [insurance, productivity, computer solutions etc]: You’ll save time and money when you make one call to get all of your [everything you offer to make it easy for them to do business with you].
- You Get Exceptional Client Service: [add more copy to add to your great service]
- [add you 3rd benefit of doing business with you here]: [add copy to reinforce your 3rd benefit]
Remember, Only Happy Clients Come Back,
P.S. Remember, there is no catch or purchase required. Simply [call, fax, call in, visit our site] with to get your choice of the 3 gifts listed on the enclosed coupon a